Yes. We know this isn’t how 20 questions really works, but STFU, OK? This month, Girli runs the gauntlet of our random, stupid queries.
1. Hello. How are you?
Hey! I'm sweet.
2. What have you been up to today?
I'm on tour with Oscar right now and we played Leeds last night so I woke up at my mate’s uni halls with a bit of a hangover and got the bus back to the Travelodge. We partied it out after the show and then watched Scott Pilgrim vs The World.
3. What did you have for breakfast?
Travelodge buffet breakfast.
4. What’s your favourite thing about being a musician?
I love playing shows to rowdy crowds and getting all sweaty and excited. Having people sing back my lyrics is crazy, but also putting exactly how you feel into a song is cool too.
5. What’s your biggest accomplishment?
Selling out my first headline show in London was mental. But also jumping around behind Ant and Dec at the Brit Awards was sick. Hard to choose.
6. What did you last dream about?
I dreamt I was on a massive cruise / spaceship with my cousin and we floated out on a lifeboat in space with no spacesuits. Then I somehow fell out into space? I dream about falling a lot.
7. How punk are you out of ten?
I don't think it would be very punk to score my punkness.
8. You have to support either U2 or Red Hot Chili Peppers on tour. Who do you pick?
Is this even a question?? Red Hot Chili Peppers, duh.
9. Who’s your favourite new band?
One of my close friends Suzi Wu. She's yet to come out with all her new stuff but we live together so she plays it all to me and it's incredible. She produces it herself and writes the coolest funniest lyrics. It's like a funky / indie / chill vibe. Her voice is mega. I'm her biggest fan.
10. Which is your favourite member of One Direction?
Harry. I have a huge crush on him.
11. What strength Nandos sauce do you order?
Lemon and Herb. I'm a pussy with spice.
12. What was the last thing you broke?
My phone charger. Ugh.
13. Would you rather have a dragon, or be a dragon?
Have a dragon. We'd fly everywhere and it'd be so badass.
14. Have you ever won anything?
Yeah, prizes at school, some raffles.
15. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Depends how you define scary. I love rollercoasters, heights, dark woods, shifty areas ha. School used to scare the shit out of me so probably going to school.
16. What is your earliest memory?
My first day at nursery, hiding behind my dad's legs ‘cause I was shy.
17. Which is the best Revels sweet?
Galaxy counters. Fuck the orange creme.
18. What compliment would you most like to receive?
I really like it when people say I've given them a good time. Whether it's after a show or a party or just a meet up. That makes me happy.
19. What was the last book you read from start to finish?
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
20. If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?